Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Integration
Integrate your business apps and engage intelligently.
Data integration built for Dynamics 365.
- Integrate with all standard and custom data, multiple organizations, multiple instances.
- Leverage advanced steps from Dynamics 365 SDK & API.
- Transform data the way Dynamics 365 requires – easily work with entity lookups, activity parties, entity changes, attachments, and option sets.
All without a developer.
Two-way integration for Dynamics 365 with
Dynamics GP, NAV, Xero, and more.
Automate sales order processing.
Give your team the right visibility into data.
Never re-key data again.
Deliver integrations faster.
See value sooner.
- Configure your integrations and quickly make changes within your integration setup.
- Easily view and fix errors.
- Handle complex transformations without a headache – access a full library of functions, translation tables, dates, ‘that next number’, alternate keys, SQL lookups, and scripting.
Connect Dynamics 365 with all your business apps.
API – REST/SOAP
No-Code, Scalable and Configurable Integration
Integrate to and from Microsoft Dynamics 365 without a single line of code:
- Read Dynamics 365 data with the SmartConnect Query Builder from all standard and custom entity data in Microsoft Dynamics 365. (Yes, you can integrate with your customizations!).
- Create, update, delete, merge, convert, and handle many-to-many associations when writing back to Dynamics 365.
- Easily specify primary and alternate keys.
- Access friendly-named tables (entities) with both the technical and display names in the SmartConnect mapping.
- Utilize Dynamics 365 SDK messages such as inserting or updating option values, inserting or updating states, reassigning objects to a team or user.
- Option to turn duplicate detection on or off.
- Integrate with multiple Dynamics 365 CRM instances, multiple CRM organizations.
- Simplified built-in transformations and wizard-based functions to handle entity lookups, multi-entity lookups, activity parties, list option sets, relationships, and that next number.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Apps – Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, and Project Automation.
D365 Field Service and D365 Business Central Integration
GP and D365 Sales Integration – All in One
D365 Business Central and D365 Sales Integration – All in One
Dynamics 365 Sales Connection
D365 Sales and Zendesk Integration
1 – 4 (of 5)
How much does the Dynamics 365 Connector cost?
The Dynamics 365 Connector is included with the cost of SmartConnect. Simply purchase SmartConnect and integrate Dynamics 365 with any available connections. Integration templates, test licenses, and access for unlimited users are also included. No hidden fees.